Keyware Solutions Inc., as a comprehensive information services provider, at all times, works for the enhancement of IT technology, strives to provide customer satisfaction, and aims to contribute to the furtherance of a prosperous society. The Company is aware of and promulgates and enforces among its employees and corporate officers the importance of the appropriate handling and protection of personal information and emphasizes compliance therewith in promoting corporate activities.
- The Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of utilization of personal information, and shall obtain, utilize and provide such information within the scope required for achieving the specified purpose of utilization.
- The Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, relevant laws and regulations, guidelines specified by the national government and other rules.
- The Company shall ensure security by taking reasonable security measures along with preventative and corrective steps in case of unauthorized access to, or loss, damage or leakage of personal information.
- When providing personal data handled by the Company to a third party, the Company shall impose contractual obligations on the third party to prevent the information being leaked or provided again unless there are special circumstances.
- If a customer requests the confirmation or correction of personal information subject to disclosure, the Company shall respond to a reasonable extent. The Company shall also appropriately respond to complaints, consultations and inquiries. Please contact the Company using the contact provided in advance.
- The Company will continually make improvements to the personal information management system including this Policy.
Revised: January 1, 2012
Established: September 1, 1999
Keyware Solutions Inc.
Masahiro Mita, President & CEO